Quality Assurance Test Engineer
• Design, develop and maintain test suites based on epics and user stories;
• Perform ad hoc testing of new and existing features to ensure they meet design requirements, quality and usability standards
• Communicate defects to stakeholders in clear and concise manner.
• Create test summary and supporting documentation
• Ability to effectively manage and deliver project initiatives independently.
• Ability to work in multiple application environments
• Strong analytical and organizational skills and attention to details.
• Strong data analysis, data verification and problem solving abilities
• Strong ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
• Knowledge of testing best practices and techniques.
• Experience validating software across different browsers
• Experience using a bug tracking system Jira.
• Working knowledge of Agile software development techniques
• Ability to write precise test scenarios and test cases